Monday, April 2, 2012

Cameras in the deep blue #241

 Now that I had lights I began playing with camera angles. I put my camera in, Im only going to use one then edit it in premier pro. I relied heavily on the perspective view and the camera being viewed from another panel.
 I used playblast more than I took screen shots and will upload them later. But in this shot it is showing how I started adding an enviroment. Since my forms were water based I thought it was appropriate to kind of use the bottom of the ocean as inspiration for my scene. I found an image (below) and tinted it blueish/green.

To create an effect like light rippling from the surface I used the rotate UV function to move my background around so that it looked like the water was moving on the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment