Saturday, June 2, 2012

Animating #241

So I started animating. Its horrible. Everything keeps breaking. Bobs arms do not bend how they should which has caused me to need to fix them and ultimately led me to now need to redo his weight painting. Sally was working perfectly but she too is now having issues with her arms. I have spent so long trying to fix the issues but to no avail. I am at the point of wanting to give up, to have invested so much time and effort in to something that keeps failing you is horrible.


Despite this, I have a playblast to hand in. I have decided that I will do pose by pose and then fix my issues later. Since Bob is out of action I am concentrating on Sally's poses and will put Bob in later. Her arms are still not perfect and its hard to disguise this in the playblast.

No comments:

Post a Comment