Monday, March 12, 2012

Abstract Brainstorming #271



In my first tutorial for this class we were given the task of writing about why we got into design, why we were where we were. From this little piece of ourselves we were then asked to select up to three words that we found most important or meaningful to us - someone in the class through about the term 'essence of haiku' as a term for what we were doing. We then used these three words as the basis for a brainstorm to help us come up with something we wanted to look at for our projects. It gave us individual direction for a very broad brief. I put boxes around things I potentially wanted to research further.

The image would not display the edges of my brainstorm. But at the bottom of the brainstorm is a piece about Tobi Wong who I would like to investigate further as he has links to Critical Design as thats where I first heard of him but also seems very into it when it comes to the world/politics and making statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment