Saturday, March 10, 2012

Artist Model: Patricia Piccinini #241

For the first project I have decided to use Patricia Piccinini as my artist model. As seen previously posted she has some very interesting and unique works. I have found these on her website. There is so much to look at on here but after looking at all her works in the archive I have decided to focus my designs based off her works in Vespas such as The Lovers (2011) and The Stags (2008) and her works with Bronze such as The Uprising (2008) and A Deeply Held Breath (2009). I will also be looking at her work Swell (as seen in the above image) which is a photographic project looking at the motion of waves. I like this project of hers because I find the textures she is showing in her photos to be highly interesting and I will explore the idea of water based texture further.

No comments:

Post a Comment